Tuesday, February 12, 2013

SNOW DAY!!!

I don't know if it's snowing where you live, but we are excited about the snow here today! Caroline and I are sad that the boys are at work and school and can't join in the fun.  She is zonked out in her bed for a nap so I thought I'd jump on here real fast and post some pictures.  We haven't had a good snow in a couple years so this is pretty awesome. 




















 Tobin's teacher sent this to me, from school today when it started snowing.  I can't wait for him to get home so we can play in the snow together!


It's still coming down beautifully outside which means I'm sure I'll have more pictures to share tomorrow!

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...