Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Last Hot Summer Day at the Park!

So, I was going to update my blog today and when I logged on, I realized that there are several post's that I just "saved as draft" instead of published. Good grief. That makes me even more behind than I thought. Anyway, I'm going to post them all. So, you may be overlaoded. Just come back later if you want.

Here was the last "hot" day at the park. These were taken the week before Tobin's birthday.














Gotta have juice and take a "sit break" on a hot day at the park!








Thanks for the beautiful bracelet, Aunt Linda! She's wears it all the time! It's almost getting too small. I don't know what I'm going to do when it doesn't fit... well, besides cry because my baby is growing up ;)

peek-a-boo with Daddy!

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...