Thursday, July 23, 2009

Comfort Food

Whenever I'm feeling down, missing "home", or just wanna feel like a kid again here is the meal that I usually pick. I don't' know if it was the Playdough today, or the emotional strain on I've been feeling lately, but tonight was one of those nights. Here's how to make my comfort meal...

Hot dogs...
put em in a non-stick skillet with Ketchup and brown sugar...

Until they bubble like this...


Serve with Mac N Cheese...
(tonight I added Tobin's favorite veggie and fruit) Add your favorite...

And Viola! My comfort food... Thanks mom for your amazing Supermom skills and gourmet cooking... but this is still my favorite - Mac N Cheese with BBQ hot dogs! YUM-O!







No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...