Friday, March 8, 2013

My Armor is Ready

I know we are on the verge of something big. I know God is about to use us for a new purpose.  I know that He has a plan and we might not even know what it is yet.  I know that we are in the center of His will for us right now.  Are you wondering how I know this?

We are facing opposition. 
We are being slammed by things that are trying to halt us.

James 1:2-5 says
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

I'm not sure what God is doing or what he has planned for us, but I do know that the enemy wants to destroy it, and destroy us.  We will not let the enemy win.  We will not give in to the enemy's wrath.  We will stay strong on the path that God has for us and hold firmly to His grasp.   


Ephesians 6:13-17 says
13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

So tonight, as my children are tucked in their beds all safe and sound, I will seek him with all that I am until the enemy decides to flee in Jesus' name.  The Armor of God is protecting and will continue to protect us.  

No sickness, car accidents, broken things, or drama will steal our joy or distract us from what our purpose is.  I go into this weekend worshiping, praying, and seeking Him while clothed with the Armor of my God.  


1 comment:

Grammy said...

I feel He has great things for you to do here---the devil is working hard to keep you from it. I know you will stay close to the Lord, and He will help you, as only He can. You are in my prayers every day --love you

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...