Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hello, Goodbye

My parents drove over to see us Saturday morning.  They spent the day with us.  They loved on us.  They brought us dishes and toys and money.  We had lunch and dinner together.


 We laughed together, and laughed at each other. 
 Dad read all about the history of our little town.  I think he was quite intrigued.
 We went swinging on the porch and took some photos.

 We went to the local yogurt shop for dessert.




 Tobin always makes the grossest concoctions! Ha!

 Then we hugged and said goodbye. 


 Caroline cried when they left.  Tobin prayed when they left.
I'm so thankful we live close enough to my family that they can come visit us for a day.

Thanks for coming to see us Daddy and Mommy!  We miss you already!

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...