Thursday, March 12, 2009

Roller Skating 101

Last weekend, we went to Mimi's to skate. For those of you who don't know...

Tony grew up skating every weekend! His grandmother (mamaw) has worked at the skating rink for over 20 years. She still works there! So, whenever we get a chance, we can skate for free. FYI- no skating for me. The last time I roller skated at this rink, I broke my wrist. Tony however, is a wonderful skater. There is one video of him skating- he would have probably shown off some skills if he knew I was taping! Enjoy the videos of my boys skating!

1 comment:

Kyndal said...

Hey Girl, I gave you a blog award! :) Check out our page!

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...