Monday, March 8, 2010

Seat Belts and Camera Straps

We were blessed by this double jogging stroller. The straps rubbed on Caroline's neck and face (as she is so short). She was miserable! I found this post over at Make It and Love It. I tried it out and it was super duper easy! You can do some yourself, I know you can! So head on over to Make It and Love It and check out how to do it and style your stroller right up, while you add some comfort as well. I was pretty proud of how mine turned out!



Check Spelling

My other sewing project this week included a slip cover for my camera strap. I was dreaming of getting one of these... *Shey*B slipcovers but in our friendly every day budget, I couldn't afford to splurge! So, I got my creative juices out and made up a pattern. I guess next time I make one, I need to take photos and tell YOU how to make YOUR own. Until then, hope on over to Shey's website and get your own. In fact, maybe you can barter with me and I'll make you a custom cover. What do you have to trade?

Enjoy your week. DO SOMETHING CREATIVE!


2 comments:

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Your sweet baby girl is a real princess... Have a wonderful week!

Amanda Daniels said...

I love this idea!!! I need to beef up my sewing skills!

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...