Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter pics

On Easter Sunday it is supposed to be cool and rainy. So, I got this bright idea to dress the kids up in their outfits, load the car, and head out to find some green grass. You see, all the grass in Oklahoma is still brown... except a few remote areas where they have some other kind of miracle grass that likes cold. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Luckily I planned the timing just perfect for no baby cries, or toddler fits. I had to bribe Tobin to sit still and smile and hold his sister. I told him if he behaved, I would take him to the park to play with his buddy, Curt(see previous post). We did go to the park. Tobin did the best he could do. Little did I know how hard it would be to get a perfect photo of my two gorgeous kids, both smiling, not blinking, posed perfectly, while sitting on the side of the road in green grass with cars racing by... all by myself. Did I loose you? Well, here are some of the hilarious photos of my two cute kids in their Easter outfits. Next year, I'll be sure to take someone else with me. :)

PS- the dress and booties Caroline is wearing were made by my grandmother when I was a baby. The bonnet was made by my grandmother when we found out we were expecting a girl.































He is kissing her, and she is closing her eyes to get out of the sun!














PPS- no babies were harmed in the making of this blog, or the photo shoot involved!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE these pics-- they turned out so sweet! Caroline in her sweet dress, bonnet, and booties and Tobin in his adorable
little "studdly" outfit! You and Tony sure do make beautiful babies!! AND I LOVE the last picture of Tobin... he looks like such a little stud muffin!! =)

Lea said...

I think you did a tremendous job and they look absolutely precious!

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...