Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mobile


Here is a photo of the mobile I made for the nursery. The original mobile was covered in blue fabric and had baseballs hanging from it. It was used in Tobin's nursery. I stripped it and sewed new pieces for it to match the room and cradle(I'll add photos of the finished cradle soon!). The photo is hard to tell, but I sewed fabric hearts out of the same pink floral fabric used throughout the room. My sister in law gave me these three sweet bunnies. I added skirts to two of them, and hung them from the mobile. I am please with how it turned out. I'm sure our sweet baby girl won't be too much of a critic and will LOVE staring at them moving around.


If you are bored, I added my nursery photos to HGTV's rate my space page. Check it out and rate my room if you want! It will be interesting to see how many hits it gets! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Oh I love it! Your amazing!

Anonymous said...

It looks really sweet, Rachel. Both Caroline AND Tobin will love it! M0M

Ashley McWhorter said...

Everything looks soooo wonderful! The girls nurseries were all shabby chic. Now we just have two big girl rooms and one boy nursery. :(

I have never heard of that rate my space. I'll have to check it out.

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...