Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's a "Color" kind of day



Tobin has not been feeling well, lately. He has been fighting some sort of virus. He is doing much better now. For a few days, all he wanted to do was lay around and watch TV, or sit and stare into space. I guess a few days of Noggin and Disney movies won't kill the kid. Anyway, yesterday he wanted to color so badly! I know he was definitely feeling better. We picked out a couple color sheets from the computer to print off, and he colored for a long time! I guess it was sort of a "color" kind of day- too cool to play outside, too tired to run around inside. I love days like this!
PS- Thanks Mamaw for the wonderful coloring tray you gave Tobin for Christmas! He loves it!

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...