Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Back in the Saddle

I've put off posting for WAY TOO LONG.  Since I posted last, I had a couple visits in the hospital, we sold a house, moved, and started homeschooling.  I feel the Lord telling me to start writing.  Not sure if anyone follows me anymore, but it's not for everyone else. This is in obedience.  I'd love for my kiddos to come back and read this one day, too.  The fact is, there are too many things that God is doing in our crazy life that I can't stay silent any longer. I have been lead to share. So, here we go!




Quick update:

Hazel is now 2 1/2 and super busy, fun, and in to everything! ha!  Don't remember what our life was like before her. We all love our little Hazel Bug!






Caroline is 7 1/2, going on 13.  Her moods are up and down these days.  She asked Jesus into her hear on her 7th birthday this year, and was baptized on Valentines Day-- such an amazing moment for our family.  She is such a great big sister to Hazel, such a great helper to me, and her humor contributes to our every-day entertainment.



Tobin just turned 10! T E N !!! Double digits folks. Wow.  He is so smart, loves building and learning, and is doing great leading his sisters in our every day adventures. He is such a great helper to me.














 The State Fair was a couple weeks ago and my parents came to visit and go with us. Tony snapped this right before they left. Such a fun time! 

 

Hope you'll join us as I get back into the blogging world.  #Cobbfamilyadventure

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...