Tuesday, March 25, 2014

8 days to go!


 I took this Prego-Selfie today. I am 38 weeks.  She feels lower today than she even did yesterday.  I'm starting to feel really tired, lots of pressure, but not completely miserable yet. I"m so thankful to be carrying this sweet girl and am just trying to enjoy every second I have left.  I'm not going to lie though, I'm ready to meet her!

Because I have gestational diabetes, my doctor has me doing kick counts twice a day.  Sunday, the baby's kicks were not measuring up and got everyone a little worried so we went to labor and delivery to be monitored.  The baby looked beautiful on the monitor! We are once again so thankful that God is taking care of me and this sweet baby.
 This picture was taken at 37 weeks.  I am pretty convinced I'll be having a 9lb + baby.  We will see.

 
Tony took this pic of me Sunday evening after we got home from church.  It's a more flattering position that the one I took today ;)
 Here I am at 36 weeks.

I've been busy making cute little things for my new girl.  Little spit-up bibs and burp cloths are my most recent projects.




 We are doing cloth diapers with this baby, after she gets out of the newborn diaper stage.  We have been working on our diaper stash and getting ready for her, all around!
 

 

We are all ready to see this baby.  The kids drew this on the sidewalk last week. That's Tony and me, holding hands, with hearts above our heads.  Can you tell which one is me?



 Please be praying for us as we await this baby's arrival.

My C-Section is scheduled for April 3rd at 7 am.  We appreciate your support and prayers. We will keep you all updated as the date gets closer!


No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...