Wednesday, September 11, 2013

BIG NEWS!


That's right!  We are expecting Cobb baby #3!  We have waited a while for another blessing, and couldn't be more excited about it! 

Sorry that I've been MIA for a while, but I have been so sick with this pregnancy.  I mean, I was sick with the other two, but this baby sure has it out to get me! Wow! I am counting my blessings, because I know that it means my body is doing what it is supposed to do.  I'm counting the days (twelve) until I'm in my second trimester.  Hopefully the nausea will ease up a bit then.

On another note, please be praying with us for a healthy pregnancy.  My doctors said I'd never be able to have children again.  I had written a blog about this a couple years ago here.   If you would specifically pray for my platelets to stay normal during this pregnancy, it would be much appreciated.   Being in a new town, I have a new Doctor.  He is really wonderful and is going to keep a good eye on me.  I believe God answered our prayers and led me to him.  I'm so thankful about that!

Due to having another scheduled C-Section, we will probably have this baby the last week in March, but my Due date is April 7th, my Mom's birthday!  When I found out my due date, that made me so happy! 

Well, I guess that's our news for now!  We are all ELATED!

God is so good to us!

Psalm 37:4  Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...