Monday, December 22, 2008

The Countdown to Baby Girl Begins...

I went to the doctor today and everything went wonderfully. My blood pressure was 116 over 68, and I was down one pound! Yippee! I have to gloat for a moment and tell you that I am very proud of myself, especially in this holiday time, for watching my calories and making good choices. Okay, now that I stepped off my soap box... The countdown starts! My Doctor officially scheduled my c-section today! That's right- if I don't go into labor first, she will come on February 5th! I was kind of hoping he would do it the week before, but I'm okay with it. So, I have 6 weeks and 3 days until her arrival... unless she decides differently. Considering how I was induced 41 weeks with Tobin I am guessing she won't decide to come early. I guess we will just see.

Tonight is the Christmas party for our Northwest OKC campus staff/wives. I am super excited about it. I wish I wasn't so exhausted, but I AM eight months pregnant ;) Tomorrow starts all the festivities for Christmas eve- service number one at 7pm. Come join us at Lifechurch.tv if you want to see a great service! I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas week. I must force myself to enjoy everything, and not stress out. After all, I don't think baby Jesus would be stressing out about all the things we stress over during Christmas week. MERRY CHRISTMAS WEEK! Make some great memories with your friends and families!

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...