Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Trip of A Lifetime (part three)

Friday, we all woke up and went to Malibu Beach. It was a fun, relaxing day. It was also a very special day for our family, especially Tobin.



 

It was the first time for my kids to put their feet in the ocean.
















 I wonder how much sand Ezra ate?

 Isn't my mom classy?




 My sweet Daddy enjoying the view











 Tobin talking to his Daddy about what was about to happen...



 Serina taking a much deserved nap!













 Tobin, our sweet six year old, precious boy got BAPTIZED in the Ocean!










 We are so proud of him!

 When we were done with the beach, we headed over to my Aunt Kathleen's house.  It was a great time of hanging out as a family, chatting, making memories, and eating yummy food!


























 My daddy and his beautiful sister!

 All the "kid" cousins


 The night ended with a great pillow fight!



Thanks for your hospitality Aunt Kathleen and Uncle Bruce! We miss y'all already!

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...