Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat...

...Give me something yummy to eat!

Halloween night, we went trick-or-treating with our sweet friends, The Martins. Fairy baby, Monkey boy, GI Joe, and Little Monster all had a fabulous time. The insane amount of candy is still ridiculous for little guys. But, it's all in good fune- right!?!







GI Joe and Monkey Boy took turns ringing the door bells. In Tobin's words, "That was my favoritist part of this whole time!"





Curt and Tobin(Best buddies) were so excited!

Cody and Caroline... I think they were excited about the candy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious memories with amazing friends!! We are so glad that we were able to spend the night w/you guys!! Our kiddos had so much fun trick or treating!! I LOVE these pictures :) p.s. Caroline is getting so big & looked so sweet with her make-up on! Look out boys!!

Love,
Kim Martin

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...