Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Little Miss Curious!



turns into...

Caroline has been getting herself into a lot of "whoops" lately! We took her to the ER Sunday night for a bump on her head. She is doing fine, but we were glad she went because we found out she had an ear infection. She is so curious all the time... getting into things she shouldn't. I have decked our house out with child locks, again... and baby gates, again. I cannot turn my back for one second. She's quick, curious, and too smart for her own good but man-o-man do we love her!
Enjoy the short video of her bouncing... Thanks to our great friends the Arnold's, we are borrowing a jumperoo! Don't know how we lived without it!







No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...