Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting...

This morning, after spending almost 4 hours in the Lab, getting blood drawn and waiting to get it drawn again... Tony and i went to the poles to vote. The line went out the door. It was super windy, and we had Tobin with us. Of course, I did not forget the sucker to keep him happy. I snapped a couple photos with my phone before we went in. I hope you all voted today! May God bless America, we need HIM!

Check out that wind blown hair! It looks like I am sticking my finger in an outlet! ha!
Tobin, patiently eating his sucker. It was all gone by the time we were voting.
If you haven't yet, GET OUT AND VOTE!

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...