Thursday, November 6, 2008

tough day...

Today was one of those tough mommy days. Tobin recieved his booster shots yesterday, and a flu shot. Today he wasn't feeling up to par. I went to register at Babies R Us this morning, and he was an absolute pill. I guess he acted like a normal 2 year old boy in a store like that, but Tobin is always such a good shopper! We came home, ate lunch, and then it was time for nap. You guessed it, he would not take a nap. To spare you all the details in the day, I'll just say that it was rough. Am I the only mother whose two year old wears her out? Do any of you know what I'm talking about... the afternoon after a no-nap day?



Anyway, I took this video about 5pm tonight. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.... Glad to see you made it. Hope you guys have a better night...

Ashley McWhorter said...

Oh man! I am so sorry!!! We are going through this exact same "stage" right now with Maggie. That is why I LIVE for Tues. and Thurs. when she is in school and I can peacefully go to the store or wherever without her (or them, I guess I should say).

Hang in there!

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...