Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tony, The Tiger

I've always Loved Tony the Tiger.  Some reasons are obvious, the name being "Tony".  Some are not so obvious.  I saw a picture of Tony the Tiger at a store downtown and almost bought it, but thought it was silly.  I then got to thinking about why it was appealing to me, other than he shares the same name as the Love of my Life.

great

[greyt] Show IPA adjective, great·er, great·est, adverb, noun, plural greats, ( especially collectively ) great, interjection
adjective
1. unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
2.  large in number; numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
3. unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
4. wonderful; first-rate; very good: We had a great time. That's great!
5. being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
God has been so GREAT to us.  We have friends and family that have, for the most part, stuck with us through all our grieving.  Just when we think we are all alone, we get a phone call or email from someone that lets us know people are still thinking about us and praying for us.  
Tony, my amazing husband, has been so GREAT to me during all this.  I have not always been the easiest person to live with.  I have hormone issues anyway and when something like this happens, the emotional stress throws my body out of whack even more.  He continues to support my efforts as a woman, mommy, and Scentsy Consultant.  He has gone out of his way to let me know he loves me.  I'm so grateful for him!

Tobin is not only saying on green (good) on his behavior chart at school, he has been  moving to Blue (GREAT), most days.  That is just amazing!  I'm so proud of him.

My Scentsy customers have been GREAT!  They understood completely when their orders burned and it took a couple extra weeks to get their orders. I'm actually hosting a Re-launch open house this weekend (more on that later) and I'm getting so much support.  I'm really motivated by them.  They are the reason I can keep going with my business and not give up, even when I'm starting over.

Okay, enough GREAT's for now, I guess.

I went back to that little store to get that antique photo of Tony the Tiger to hang up in my Scentsy closet to remind me why I need to be GREAT.  It had sold.  Seriously? Why would anyone else want that? Ha!

Have a GREAT Week!

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...