Monday, January 31, 2011

Snowtorius

As I sit here, we are under a "Blizzard Warning". NO LIE! Crazy, isn't it!? We will get anywhere from 6-18 inches of snow. All the schools and government agencies have cancelled for tomorow and we have just seen the first snowflake. Hhmmm... I am getting excited about a lazy day at home tomorrow with my sweet family. So for now, I'll leave you with this:

[FYI: Ignore the "hands in my pants" and "Meet a nice girl and have some really nice S*$" part. What can I say, we live in a fallen world, with sinful people. Sometimes those people have talent and a (; happy beat- it's true ]

Bruno Mars - "The Lazy Song" (Studio Session) LIVE!!!!

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...