Thursday, September 30, 2010

Scentsy Fever!!!

I have started A business out of my home. I'm so excited about it, it's all I can think about! I fall asleep thinking about it, dream about it, and wake up thinking about it. It's got a hold on me! I've got Scentsy Fever! If you haven't heard of Scentsy.... you are missing out!


Scentsy is a wickless home fragrance company. It fills your home with amazing aroma's, while putting safety first. It uses no flame, only a small wattage bulb. There is no risk of burns to you or your children, and no risk of fire to your home! Tobin actually dumped one on him by accident the other day and the wax didn't burn him! I'm hooked (if you can't tell already)! You NEED some, too!


Visit my website or email me at FreeFromWicks@gmail.com!


Wanna get FREE product and half price items? Need some unique, amazing Christmas gifts this Holiday season? Book a Party Today!

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...