Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Due to insurance reasons, my dad's surgery is postponed until the first week in July. We take this as a good sign that the Cancer is not as aggressive as we first though. However, We are still praying that God will take this and make it all go away, literally. We are specifically praying that they will get all the cancer with the surgery, and that the cancer has not spread into his lymph nodes. Please continue to pray, and we will continue to update you. Thanks for all the prayers!