Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sun, Slides, Sweat, and Summer

Caroline in the shade
Mimi thinks she's small enough to play with Tobin INSIDE the Hippo :)

Me and My Love


Mamaw's sunshine kisses!



"Get me outta this heat!" (she does this a lot!)




"Okay, I'm fine when you are standing"





he LOVES to play... not to stop and take pictures






"Ouch, this Alligator is hot!"

Tony, waiting for Tobin in the shade of the playground

"I'm right here, mommy!" One of his favorite sentences these days


"Hush little baby, don't say a word..."

"Can't a guy get a drink around here?!"




Tickle Time!

High Five!


Trying to get a photo with my sweet Tobin Boy

the best I could get!

All ready to go home!




The secret Gate. Now you see it...


... Now you don't!

Thanks to Grandaddy and Tony's handiwork- we now have an awesome "secret" gate in our backyard! Makes those HOT walks, a little shorter! (That's Caroline in the sling)


1 comment:

Kim said...

I LOVE the "secret" gate!!! It looks awesome! :)

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...