Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The IT project



My brother, Nathan and sister, Sarah have the calling on their life to be missionaries. They are students at the University of Arkansas-Nathan is a Senior and Sarah is a Junior. They are going to train to share the Gospel with the Nations this summer in California at the IT (Intensive Training) project. They are raising support to fund their training. Not only do they need financial support, but they NEED lots of prayers! I asked that you please put them on your prayer list for this summer, and the future as well as they serve the Lord.




If you are interested in praying for my brother and sister this summer as they train to be missionaries, please click HERE to see a video!




If you are interested in supporting them financially, please leave me a comment or email and I will get you the info.

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...