Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter was awesome this year! I know it has taken me over two weeks to post these pics, but here is the short version of the LONG day! Easter baskets, Church, Mimi's, Church again! Every year I am blown away that Christ died for me, and every year I thank Him once again for making the ultimate sacrifice! Hope your Easter was wonderful, just like ours was!

The baskets before Tobin ripped into his... and Carolines, too!
Checkin out all his goodies from the basket!

On the way to Mimi's for Easter lunch


Egg hunt inside, due to the rain, rain, and more rain.



Checkin out all his Easter egg goodies!




Showin off all of his eggs!




Playing the Wii, and beating his cousin Emily;) Emily, I hope you know how much Tobin loves you!


Mamaw, enjoying her Caroline Sunshine!

Mimi and Mamaw lovin on their Caroline


Family pic 2009. Enjoy this "before" pic, cause Tony and I are dropping the weight!



No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...