Saturday, October 11, 2014

Back to the Blog

Well, it's been 6 months.  Our sweet Hazel is rolling everywhere, sitting up, and trying her tastebuds at some table food.  The kiddos started in a new school this year.  Tobin is in 2nd grade and doing awesome.  Caroline is in Kindergarten and loving every second of it.  We bought a house and moved when Hazel was 6 weeks old so I put blogging on the back burner.  We have been planting roots deeply into the ground and are so thankful for God's continued blessings over our little family.


We bought a house on 3 acres in a little town outside of Tulsa and we are loving the country/small town feel. 



(Here are the kids in front of the new house, the day we closed)

We have lots of projects to do around here, but we are so excited to call another house OUR home.  Now that we are somewhat in a daily routine I thought it was about time I start blogging again.  The thought of catching up overwhelms me, so I will just take it day by day.  There will be new posts (about who knows what) and I'm sure there will be "catch-up" posts as well.

Thanks for keeping up with our family.  

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...