Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Good Feeling

I'm sitting here at my clean kitchen table.  I cut some Bradford Pear branches from outside and put them in a vase today in the center.  My house smells so good-- like the first day of Spring.  Lime and Kiwi Cantaloupe.  My Tulip bulbs are blooming.   

I hear the rustling of the LEGO's in the big plastic tub, as my sweet Tobin boy is home on Spring Break from school.  I hear sweet whispers and lullaby's as Caroline has a Tea Party with Elisabeth (her American Girl Doll).  

All the blinds and curtains are pulled so I can soak in the sunshine on this first day of Spring.  Oh, how beautiful it is.  It's quite chilly outside, but the sun is playing mind games with us today.  

I'm about to wash all our sheets in Scentsy's Vanilla Suede Washer Whiff's, and get to folding the last load of clean laundry.  

I love having both my babes home on this Spring Break week.  It feels like home today.  I feel at peace.  I'm so content.   I hope I remember the feeling of today for the rest of my life.  I am so thankful for where our life is right now.  On this Wednesday in the middle of Spring Break, on the first day of Spring, I give thanks for all my blessings, and hope I don't step on a LEGO as I carry the sheets to the washer.  

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...