Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Feeling normal...

We have been up to a lot lately.  We got back from our Thanksgiving trip late Sunday night.  On Monday I had lots of Scentsy work to catch up on, and a couple different meetings that evening.  Yesterday I was at the church all day helping decorate the Lobby for Christmas.  Tony and Caroline have been having cold/cough symptoms for a while now, so yesterday I took her to the Doctor. She has an upper respiratory infection and bladder infection.  Poor baby!  Needless to say, It's been a little crazy.  I'm so thankful we have craziness in our lives again, honestly.  It feels somewhat normal to me.  I'm grateful.

I thought I'd share some pictures for those of you who have been to my home and know how Obsessive Compulsive  Organized I usually am. 

These are all clean dishes, which helps... but they will be sitting there for a while. (notice all the medicine in the background.  I know... we could open up a pharmacy!)


Stacks of fabric and sewing machine out from all my recent projects...


Since I have nothing to do... I thought I'd put up a Christmas tree.  Doesn't that make sense?  Notice all the debris everywhere.  Hopefully this will make some other mommies and wives feel normal.  We do like to "live" in our home.


I got out the Christmas warmers Monday, but never put up the fall ones.  Yep, told you I was crazy Organized :)
The only thing keeping my sweet sick girl happy today has been potato chips and markers.  What you can't see in this pictures are her hot pink hightop sneakers she has on.  You do what you have to do, right?!


I guess I better get off the computer and get some cleaning or laundry done while the princess is resting.... Or maybe I'll make a cup of coffee and decorate the tree.

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...