Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Weekend 2010

Our Family of Four, the Friday before Easter


Easter Sunday, with our coordinating outfits. I wish we had taken another pic from head to toe. Oh well...



Miss Caroline, the weekend before Easter in her sweet pink dress :)










Saturday before Easter, we headed out to Choctaw for the annual Egg Hunt. It was Caroline's first time to "hunt" eggs (or put them in her basket when we handed them to her). Anyway, we had a great time! I think we all really enjoyed ourselves.


Trying to find his age group with daddy.



Thirsty girl!




Getting ready to start!





"So, I just put these in my basket?"


"I like these eggs, but why is everyone screaming?"


"I think I'll take them out now, and put them in my lap".

Mimi and Caroline after the hunt. She was excited!


Lined up, ready to go!

See Tony running with Tobin? Tony is in the yellow and white stripped shirt!


"Just concentrate on the eggs, just get them all!"




"I did pretty good, but I don't wanna pose for a pic, can I just open them already mom?!"

THE EASTER BUNNY!!!



Caroline was terrified!




"Get me outta here, Daddy!"


Tony and his Mamaw



Mimi, Mamaw, Caroline, cousin Emily, and Tobin

When we got back to Mimi's house, the "Easter Bunny" had left baskets a day early! How exciting!


She was so excited!






Emily, with her basket! We love Emily!

Almost walking on her own, if she would be brave enough!


So sleepy from all that Easter egg hunting!


EASTER SUNDAY:

After church, we headed out to Mimi's again. Lots of yummy food to eat!



...And more eggs to hunt!








Cousin Allen and Tobin, showing off their loot!

Sweet Siblings...







They were tired and fell asleep on the way home! What a busy weekend!

I hope your Easter was terrific! I hope everyone remembered the true sacrifice that we celebrate on Easter! Thank you Jesus for paying the debt for our sin!

No comments:

Summertime Steadiness

Is anyone else having trouble finding routine in the craziness that is summer 2020? I am a planner. Yes, I still carry around a paper planne...