- You have an attitude like me when you're hungry or mad, or just want your way.
- You have your brother's expressions.
- You are a Daddy's girl! You have him wrapped around your tiny little fingers, and he knows it.
- You love snack time and wish all day could be snack time!
- You can scoot around the floor like nobodies business!
- You can pull up on anything and cruise around furniture(and we watch you balance by yourself without you realizing it) and know that any day, you are going to start walking!
- You are completely spoiled by almost everyone who meets you.
- You have heartbreaking blue eyes, that will break lots of boys hearts one day.
- You are totally in love with your glow worm baby. You can't sleep without her!
- Wherever your brother is, that's where you go. He is your hero!
- You love to flirt with boys(men to be exact). We may be in trouble one day.
- You can say "Bubba"(brother), "Momma", "Dada", "Papa", "NehNeh"(which means you want to eat something), "Neni" which means "pacifier".
- You LOVE your Pacifier. I'm not sure how we are going to break you of this.
- You are officially off the bottle and onto the sippy cup.
- You are oh-so curious, all of the time.
- We know you are so smart by the way you try to figure out everything around you.
- You love to play in the pantry and pull silverware out of the dishwasher.
- You watch me cook dinner every night from your highchair.
- You love taking a bath with your brother.
- You enjoy riding in the front of the shopping cart and looking at everything as we pass by. I'm afraid you will have a love for shopping!
- Your favorite room of the house is Tobin's room, of course.
- You love music and always dance and bounce when the music is on.
- At worship time at church, you clap and raise your hands.
- You still LOVE to bounce in the jumperoo
- When you don't get your way, you make the saddest frown anyone has every seen.
- You always greet me in the morning standing up in your crib, squealing your happy squeal and light up when I walk in the room.
You are our sunshine, sweet girl, princess, and sissy. We love you very much and are so glad you are a part of our family. We would not be who we are today without you! We love you, Caroline! Happy Birthday sweet pea!
Daddy, Momma, and Tobin